Surprising Benefits Of Social Media To Your Business!
Social Media has become the “magic” in marketing especially for entrepreneurs like you. It has developed a reputation in marketing interest and gave a larger stage to increase sales, communicate with clients and elevate your brand’s agenda.
As one of the leading advertising agencies in Dubai, Excellence Team picked up 5 interesting benefits of social media marketing to your business.
- Increased Brand Recognition. Your social media networks are new channels for your brand’s voice and content. For example, a frequent Twitter user could hear about your company for the first time only after stumbling upon it in a newsfeed. Or, an otherwise apathetic customer might become better acquainted with your brand after seeing your presence on multiple networks.
- Improved brand loyalty. According to a report published by Texas Tech University, brands who engage on social media channels enjoy higher loyalty from their customers. The report concludes “Companies should take advantage of the tools social media gives them when it comes to connecting with their audience. A strategic and open social media plan could prove influential in morphing consumers into being brand loyal.”
- Higher Brand Authority.Interacting with your customers regularly is a show of good faith for other customers. When people go to compliment or brag about a product or service, they turn to social media. And when they post your brand name, new audience members will want to follow you for updates. The more people that are talking about you on social media, the more valuable and authoritative your brand will seem to new users.
- More Opportunities to Convert. Every post you make on a social media platform is an opportunity for customers to convert. When you build a following, you’ll simultaneously have access to new customers, recent customers, and old customers, and you’ll be able to interact with all of them. Think of this, every blog post, image, video, or comment you share is a chance for someone to react, and every reaction could lead to a site visit, and eventually a conversion.
- Richer Customer Experiences.Social media, at its core, is a communication channel like email or phone calls. Every customer interaction you have on social media is an opportunity to publicly demonstrate your customer service level and enrich your relationship with your customers. For example, if a customer complains about your product on Twitter, you can immediately address the comment, apologize publicly, and take action to make it right. Or, if a customer compliments you, you can thank them and recommend additional products. It’s a personal experience that lets customers know you care about them.
At the end of the day, we better suggest to consult to the creative experts to better understand about social media marketing, because you’ll never know the real magic when it reaches your business!
Credits to Jason DeMers
EXCELLENCE CODE BLOG is a place where advertising stuff, inspirational thoughts, marketing advice or any feel good articles are put off. The blog is managed by the Excellence Team to make your day a little bit brighter! Tune-in for more inspiring and amazing stories, connect with our online Accounts listed below:
Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/110352715340889137037/110352715340889137037
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/company/excellence-code-media-&-advertising?trk=nav_account_sub_nav_company_admin